I was inspired today by an Australian futurist who posted a love letter from the future and I thought, oh yes, I want to do that too. I was born in 1950, so as of February 23rd 2050 I will be 100 years old and definitely plan to be around then and long after. So here goes ... my love letter from the future.
February 23rd 2050
Today I am 100 years old and I am more in love with life on this planet than ever before. When I was born in 1950 the world was just getting over the Second World War and when I was 12 there was the Cuban Missile Crisis. I wondered a few nights running if I would wake up the next morning, but as fate would have it I did and life flowed on for us all. When I turned 70 in 2020, the world experienced a global pandemic which turned war on its heels and from that point on it has become a mystifying ancient practice that no one born after 2025 can even comprehend.
So what's life like here in 2050? Beautiful eco cities now float in the ocean with green bursting up all through them. Many homes are now embedded into hillsides and mountains as the love of Nature has surpassed everything else. The words 'homeless' and 'depression' have been eliminated from the dictionaries as we're all too embaressed to remember a time when the world wasn't thriving to the max for every single being upon it.
Creativity surges everywhere you look. Natural, organic, wondrous bursts of art appear on woodland trails, on buildings, in glorious gardens that are everywhere. In fact people in their homes love to share their love of gardening and have garden fests in their neighbourhoods where they share food and flowers and all the products they can make from these things.
Immigration crisis? 'What is that?', the young ones ask. They cannot comprehend a world with borders and barriers to being wherever you are called to your HOME.
Everything happens on line, but we don't carry phones like we used to. We're now fully telepathic with the global internet consciousness and can see, search and enjoy knowledge freely from any source in the world.
The concept of schools has disappeared. Now neighbourhoods gather all ages together to create exciting learning projects and to celebrate the unleashing of genius. We can do this because our time is no longer slotted into 9 to 5 (or longer) as the business period. There are no hours. Just the joy of contributing your genius to the projects you want to be involved in. Hiring has disappeared and there are very few large corporations left now as the world has embraced the concept of collaborative genius. So all you do now is search for the project you want to contribute to and you contribute in whatever way is yours to do. Again, young people are perplexed when they hear of locking yourself in a cubicle in an office building for long hours each day and being forced to work on something that may or may not interest you. Now anything that might be called 'work' is done in nature pods in natural settings and you come out every hour or two for a meet up in the collaborative garden that connects the pods. These new spaces are scattered throughout the world now and the pods are built of a new natural material that you can see through and breathe through. So fresh air, sunshine and green surround every contributor to the world's creative endeavours.
It is a JOY to be alive in 2050. The Earth is thriving like never before. Illness is a thing of the past. New energy options (beyond solar, wind and wave) have appeared that cost nothing at all and every home has them built in. And the animals, well as you know, they became super conscious in 2020 and invited all of us onto a new timeline arc where all life is interconnected and contributes to one another harmoniously and brilliantly.
So all that to say to all my buddies of pre-2020, WE DID IT! The new dream of us is alive and well and thriving just like we knew it would. Bravo to all of you for your dedication, passion and invention in a time when the old was still trying to hang on by its fingertips. Oh and one more thing as I head out on my annual trip to Mars and Jupiter on the new Dragon model space beam, we are now part of a universal federation of planets who are more in love with the universe than ever before.
Happy 100th birthday to me and happy 30th birthday to our wondrous new world.
We are now more than six months into 2020 (I'm writing this on July 19th 2020) and it has been a most SPECTACULAR year in so many ways. For some, they see the world in chaos, falling apart at the seams. For others, like me, we see the world miraculously transcending the old version of itself to break free of the chrysalis to become something wondrous.
I am a future innovator, a consciousness creator, a lover of planet Earth and a global & universal citizen. I love life and cherish every single form of life here on planet Earth. But can one love a tiny virus that has caused so much chaos ... and breakthrough ... in the world. Yes I can. Here's why ...
1. Climate Change, Nature & Food ~ There's no doubt in anyone's mind that the coronavirus global lockdown in 2020 has improved the climate and all aspects of Nature beyond our wildest dreams...and in literally no time at all. Rewilding is a thing. Bio diversity in farming and land management is being re-introduced.
There is now a fast growing movement towards locally sourced and nutritionally rich food supplies, including an increase in people wanting to grow veg in their gardens. In Canada, one large food chain is already growing veg on their rooftops in ecological ways. Here in the UK, we use Riverford Organics to deliver straight to our door. They use incredibly sound ecological practices and are an employee owned company with great ethics and care for their customers and produce.
Millions of trees are being planted by groups all around the world ... here's just one example of this. And here's something you probably didn't know ... the coronavirus has been in great part responsible for kicking off the demise of fossil fuel usage around the planet.
2. Large corporations are stepping up to the plate to do their part at long last and purpose has become a super power, not just a social media strategy. 2020 is seeing big companies swinging into action on things that might have taken years before, like ...
Read more about all the technological, ecological and sociological innovations remaking our world in my Future Fantastic group on Facebook.
3. Kindness, neighbourliness & a desire to make the world a better place have all grown in great measure this year. Locking people into their homes has created a reverse effect, including the spread of small kindnesses, some by strangers, others by neighbours you may not have known before the lockdown. Where I live people now say hello on the streets to one another, even if it is six feet apart. In Italy, people played music and sang and danced from their balconies while the world watched. And in the UK, every Thursday evening for several months, cities and town across the country clapped from their windows and doors for our National Health Service heroes. The end result is a growing sense of connection to the people who live in the world around you as well as to Nature and the animals that dwell right alongside us.
.4. On line global communities are bursting up everywhere, sharing common goals - often relating to the unity & well being of the planet - we're connecting with our fellow humans more so than ever before. The elderly have learned to use Zoom to see their families through lockdown and at long last business people are able to work remotely instead of commuting into high rise towers in congested cities. The consensus generally is that many employees will continue to work remotely post pandemic and that those big corporate buildings will find alternative use. Educators the world over, including many universities, now offer their learning on line and for free.
5. Now here comes my area of expertise ... the uplevelling of consciousness. Something truly wonderful has happened in this regard this year. So many of us have easily touched a new level of understanding, intelligence, connection and awareness of what was previously called the mysterium tremendum - what I call the Life power of the universe. You could call it enlightenment and more recently I've been referring to it as becoming super humans. My husband and I are writing a book on this along with hosting an open Facebook group to explore it. You see this year has allowed so many of us to become it and to live it practically in every facet of our lives. I know that we are evolutionary leaping into a whole new species on planet Earth and the coronavirus has helped to make that so.
I'm sure that this is just a tiny portion of what the coronavirus has gifted us this year. The breakthroughs will continue to unfold as this year goes on. I for one believe that we will look back on 2020 with awe as we realise that a tiny virus had the capacity to transform our world and transcend us all into a whole new version of reality that we have long dreamed about and yearned for.
The Innovational Mind is a spectacular thing to be a part of. It's more than just your brain and your genius combining. It's about tapping the limitless flow of ideas, genius & innovations that pour from the greater Innovational Mind. Yes, it applies to you and the ideas are yours. It's your passions, your genius unleashed and expressed, but it's also you plugged into a vast supply of genius just waiting to pour through for us all.
Operating as the Innovational Mind allows ideas to swoop into your brain like wild-fire. It gets you excited and you wake up with the next and the next and the next new one pouring through. When I'm coaching people and they say what they're up to and what they'd love next, my innovational mind goes into overdrive and ten ideas will pop through in about 3 minutes. I'm saying that this is as practical as it is out there ... and I wish this connection for everyone in this world. I want to see businesses thrive with innovation like crazy. I want to see children inventing the new with great delight. For it is through genius innovation that a wondrous future will appear for us all.
It's like the universe is holding a gigantic pot of possibilities and it's waiting for someone like you and me to dive into that pot and draw forth magnificent new futures. Watch this video from my free 'Unleash Your Genius' video series called 'Moving from mind to Big Mind'. It's here in this connection to infinite intelligence that we discover the brilliance and power of the Innovational Mind.
May 8th 2020 was an exceptional day. It was the 75th anniversary of the end of the 2nd world war. It was David Attenborough's 94th birthday. And it was our Miraculous Maestros group first ever Festival of Futures.
I cherish life on this planet. I believe it already is heaven and our job is to make it ever more heavenly. So in our celebration of past moments and brilliant eco heroes of our world, we welcomed in a future where we're sourcing a bountiful, natural, alchemical relationship with Nature, the Earth and the weather. We saw ourselves able to teleport anywhere in the world ... and won't that change everything. We saw the new children in portals of Light, bringing an ever more powerful sense of godness embedded within them. We saw, and are already experiencing, the ability to source our own super well-being. At the end of the call there was this moment where I was moved to tears as I saw all of this and more burst free in the world now.
These aren't any longer far-out-there, seemingly impossible possibilities. This is all our dreams for the future of this world being made real now.
Remember when you watched Yoda in Star Wars for the first time saying 'May the Force be with you.' And now it is so throughout this world. I feel it in me every moment of every day.
Remember when you watched the Matrix and Neo conquered morphing the matrix. We do that with great regularity now. We call it matrix coding for optimal becoming.
Remember when you watched Lord of the Rings and the Elven princess spoke to the waters and the waters rushed to her call. This is our brilliant, alchemical relationship to Nature now. We are Her and She is Us.
Remember when you first watched Star Trek and thought oh I can't wait to soar through the universe. We are right on the cusp of this now and along with it comes our elevation into living as universal beings with a profound relationship with the Cosmos.
Remember when you watched Avatar and first saw Home Tree and a desire for unity burst free inside you. This is who we are now becoming. Of that I have no doubt. The unity of us all, across all species, is becoming more real by the day.
Some think the future just happens to us, while others of us know we are creating a future of epic imagination. I am a future innovator and that means I, and others I hang out with, are sourcing a future that’s a win win win for all life on planet earth.
Here’s what I’ve learned about future creating over the last 20 years.
1. Do not buy into how the present is being presented to you. There’s a deep, abiding, purposeful flow to everything that happens to us. Invent your own view of reality and choose your role inside a grand view of life unfolding brilliantly.
2. Live wondrously. Choose the future you want to see and then live live live it in every way you conceivably can.
3. Hang out with people with an optimistic, super positive, even magical view of life. Enjoy conversations that create, not conversations that tear down. Because it’s all about leaping beyond and leaving no energy behind us for the old to thrive upon.
4. Unleash your genius and invent, innovate and imaginate life as you want it to be. Paint it, write it, speak it. Bring the future alive in the now.
5. Become the universe, the ALL, the Earth, Nature, consciousness, the quantum field ... whatever strikes your fancy. Then power up and gift future possibilities to us now. If you can do this with a collective of super players in collaborative genius fusion, all the better.
Don’t just sit back and hope for that bright future. Make it so now with every breath, every word, every act. For we are future makers extraordinaire. Yes we are. The future we are co-creating is so bright we gotta wear shades ...
Kindness bursting out everywhere.
A grand and beautiful relationship with all life forms.
Respect, love and extraordinary care for our miraculous Earth.
The ability to miraculously source our own well being and ultra vitality.
Infinite intelligence streaming through us all.
Collaboration and unity across all nations, faiths and peoples.
Genius innovations soaring throughout the world, sourcing incredible, new, life affirming breakthroughs for age old challenges.
And more, more, more! The future's so bright we gotta wear shades.
Let's talk about evolutionary leaps. I've been talking about this for 20 years now in one form or another (evolutionary coaching, visionary leadership, transformative power, quantum reality creation, consciousness innovation, etc.). But what's different today from back then is that it's no longer a wish, a dream, a possibility of our collective becoming. Today it's a living reality.
Don't believe me? Well, first, my buddies and I, and so many people that I have yet to meet, are operating from a clear sense of knowing now, a connection to the infinite intelligence if you will. It's like a universal guidance system built right in to our inner selves and operating brilliantly in the natural world all around us.
Second, we revel in the experience of emotion, thrilled to have them and using them as grand pointers from the universe to lead us to our next horizons. The time of emotional processing and living in the challenges of the past are over. Let me draw a distinct and clear line under this one now. We are discovering delicious, luscious, delightful living, creating ourselves in every new moment as something more spectacular than ever before.
Third, we are redesigning collective co-creation, working together in brilliant shared mastery, collaborative genius fusion and unleashed innovation. And that sense of new collectiveness includes all species, the whale gods, the tree gods, the bee gods, etc., etc.
We've entered the playground of evolutionary transcendence and the laughter ripples all around that playground as we discover ourselves to be infinite beings, masterful creators, super powered avatars of wonders that dwell as new possibilities of us as yet unbidden. And so we gather and we create and we play, calling this new'ness into our living reality now, embedding it in our bodies, our lives, our world.
The world she is a'changing and I am loving every second of playing in this quantum leaping of us into new horizons ... evolutionary transcendence. Aahhh, who are we yet to become? I thrill to the question and leap into playing on that playground with you all.
I call myself a future innovator. From an early age, I've been fascinated about remaking the world from possibilities previously unknown. For the past twenty years, I've been creating this with my consciousness buddies, bringing in new possibilities to innovate and evolve everything. In 2020 the world is leaping into a clean slate, a fresh start if you will, that can allow us all to live this new future now. Here are some of the key concepts things we've embedded in consciousness and reality as the foundation for what's coming next for us all.....
1. PROFOUND CONNECTION is replacing isolated individuality. When one experiences deep connection (to one's self, others, the world & the universe), there's a profound sense of belonging and a joy of caring for life in every form. That transforms practically into things like...
2. COLLABORATIVE GENIUS FUSION will take over hierarchical structures and leadership. Collaborative genius fusion is the art of sourcing exponential outcomes by fusing the genius of multiple genii to make something more extraordinary than any of the parts.
This means that every person's genius needs to be unleashed to make the co-creation ever more magnificent, innovative and exciting, which will alter the fabric of how we education and leadership forever. As we see every person as a magnificent contributor, competition disappears, polarity and division cease and innovation soars.
3. EMOTION AS POWER FOR GREATER PURPOSE instead of emotions as issues, problems and past focused. Imagine that emotion is your smart body sending you the energy and power of your greater work, your awesome contribution for us all. This allows for untethering from the past to revel in the power of contribution now. It moves us beyond reaction to creation and elevates us to a new level of consciousness. If you want to learn more about this, take a look at my free, online video course on The Power of Emotion
4. THE EARTH AS A GOD FORCE versus living on a rock in space. The Earth's consciousness has elevated to a level of what I call godness ... the ability to source uplevels of Life in transcendent, miraculous fashion. This means that what we call the force of Nature will no longer be subject to the whims of human endeavour, but instead will operate as a transcendent force for the good of all life. We will learn to partner with the brilliant power of Earth and Nature for all life to thrive. This godness is present in everything now which means that the miraculous will show up more readily and powerfully in the world and that also includes our ability to source our own miraculous bodies as well as to exhilarate the miraculousness of Nature.
5. THE FUTURE IS GREEN. We'll see nature thriving on the top and sides of buildings with gardens filling people's home spaces inside and out. People will spend time respectfully revelling in the beauty of the Earth. Clean energy options will be readily and easily available to all. Businesses will run first and foremost on their contribution to the planet and to the world, distributing profits to their employees and customers. Innovation will take precedence over how it's always been done.
This is a future that I welcome with open arms.