Some think the future just happens to us, while others of us know we are creating a future of epic imagination. I am a future innovator and that means I, and others I hang out with, are sourcing a future that’s a win win win for all life on planet earth.
Here’s what I’ve learned about future creating over the last 20 years.
1. Do not buy into how the present is being presented to you. There’s a deep, abiding, purposeful flow to everything that happens to us. Invent your own view of reality and choose your role inside a grand view of life unfolding brilliantly.
2. Live wondrously. Choose the future you want to see and then live live live it in every way you conceivably can.
3. Hang out with people with an optimistic, super positive, even magical view of life. Enjoy conversations that create, not conversations that tear down. Because it’s all about leaping beyond and leaving no energy behind us for the old to thrive upon.
4. Unleash your genius and invent, innovate and imaginate life as you want it to be. Paint it, write it, speak it. Bring the future alive in the now.
5. Become the universe, the ALL, the Earth, Nature, consciousness, the quantum field ... whatever strikes your fancy. Then power up and gift future possibilities to us now. If you can do this with a collective of super players in collaborative genius fusion, all the better.
Don’t just sit back and hope for that bright future. Make it so now with every breath, every word, every act. For we are future makers extraordinaire. Yes we are. The future we are co-creating is so bright we gotta wear shades ...
Kindness bursting out everywhere.
A grand and beautiful relationship with all life forms.
Respect, love and extraordinary care for our miraculous Earth.
The ability to miraculously source our own well being and ultra vitality.
Infinite intelligence streaming through us all.
Collaboration and unity across all nations, faiths and peoples.
Genius innovations soaring throughout the world, sourcing incredible, new, life affirming breakthroughs for age old challenges.
And more, more, more! The future's so bright we gotta wear shades.